Invite Friends & Earn Crypto Together
How to invite your Friends?
1. Get Your Referral Link
Register and generate your referral link.
2. Invite Your Friends
Invite your friends to register through your referral link and get rewards for every trade they do.
3. Earn Crypto Together
Every time your friends make a trade, you’ll get up to 20% of the transaction fee.
Terms and Conditions Referral Program
Invite your friends to register and trade on the Exchange of Bitdenex, and you and your friends can share up to 20% of the referral commissions from their trading fees.
1. All referral commissions (both those received by inviters and those shared with their invited friends) are calculated in the particular coin and transferred to the respective Bitdenex accounts every day (24 hours).
2. In order for an invited friend to receive a kickback, they must register using the corresponding referral link (or referral ID). If they register using an old/not valid ID code of the person who invited them, instead of via the link, they will not receive any of the commission fee kickback offered to them by their inviter.
3. There is no limit to the number of friends a single account can invite.
4. Bitdenex may adjust the proportion of referrals at any point and reserves the right to adjust the Terms and Conditions of the referral program at any time at their sole discretion.
5. Bitdenex does not allow any user to self-invite through multiple accounts. Once such activity has been detected, all referrals will be cancelled and all referral commission kickbacks for the invitee’s accounts will be cancelled.
6. The term to receive your referral commission is undefined.
7. Any fraud or misuse of the referral program will not be tolerated. In the event of any fraud or misuse, Bitdenex will close your account immediately without any notice. Your wallets will be freezed upon further notice.
Bitdenex reserves the exclusive right to change the Terms and Conditions of the referral program at any time due to changing market conditions, risk of fraud, or any other factors we deem relevant at their sole discretion.